In many of the house moving taking place at present, one of the necessary services is furniture storage. When you move home, sometimes access to your new home is not immediate and you cannot stay in your old home. Thus, a storage service is the ideal place for a smooth transition.
Practical and safe ways to store furniture
A public storage is a space that allows you to store goods during the moving period. Regardless of the space required by the furniture, you can find one to suit you. Search for Tampa moving and storage companies that offer a comprehensive service because, in addition to removal, with the best technical and human resources, they can provide the space you need to store your furniture all the time you need.
Reliable moving and storage companies use a practical method of storage containers and are very effective for several reasons:
- The containers can be transported at once thanks to special trucks. The risk of mishap when loading and unloading the goods is minimized, to keep it always in the same place
- Containers are very safe, completely watertight and virtually fireproof, so your assets are always away from dirt or fire
- Some premium Tampa moving and storage companies have their stockyard protected with a security system that will keep your belongings guarded 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- You can also use the containers as storage, whether it is a home or an office. You can keep that furniture does not use or documentation of your enterprise provided with all the guarantees of security.
Some Tampa moving and storage companies perform various kinds of moving services. Some offer local and national and international, as well as private removals and office removals. Contact a good moving company if you want to get a quote without obligation.
The following are some quick tips when moving:
- Buy insurance for your stored belongings. Do not assume that the insurance policy rental or homeownership cover your belongings while they are stored. Ask your insurance agent for coverage or go to our storage professional to apply a separate policy
- Do not share your security code, password or personal information with anyone except those who will formally granted access
- Use your space efficiently
- If possible, leave a corridor in the middle of your drive so you can easily access all your saved items
- Tape closed and label all boxes everywhere and hold a corresponding list
- Place items that you mostly need near the front of your unit
- Place heavy items in the bottom boxes and stack objects light as it rises
- Cover valuables with pillows, sheets, and blankets
- Do not store any harmful, toxic or flammable liquid in our facilities such as paint, oil, gasoline, pesticides, etc.
- Be careful when using print newspapers as wrapping paper because the ink may stain your belongings
- Check your unit once a month
- Look for ways to place the items, pack them into appliances, etc.
- Wipe furniture spray with a good product and cover them with a protective
- Do not store any food item. Throw them out before making the move
- Thaw Refrigerators & Freezers, dry them and store them with doors between open to being aired
- Cover mattresses and box springs with plastic sleeves
- All high or long articles (sofas, beds, etc.) should be placed at the bottom to save space
- In the basement where there is only a block, save all items slightly off the block to allow ventilation
- Place the flat books that do not deform
- Store mirrors, paintings and similar objects to the bottom to prevent breakage